Welcome to the Members Only section of the Wellington County Branch of the Ontario Genealogical Society (OGS). Whether you are new to the branch, or have been a member for a number of years, the Council would like to take this opportunity to thank you for supporting the branch.
What Would You Like to See?
- Our Branch newsletter, all published issues dating back to 2010.
- An opportunity to correspond with other members who may be researching the same name as you and where you can submit the names that you are researching
Regular Branch Meetings Online
- While it is our hope to be able to provide our meetings online, not all speakers will permit us to video their presentations. In some cases, you will find a video recording, or voice only recordings, or we may be permitted to reproduce their handouts only.
- Search the indexes to the Births, Marriages and Deaths that have been published in Wellington County newspapers and indexed by volunteers of the Wellington County Branch OGS
DNA-Special Interest Group (SIG)
- Interested in learning more about DNA testing or what to do now that you have received your DNA results? See what our DNA-SIG is doing.
- Branch By-Laws – The Branch By-Laws listed here are out of date and currently being revised/updated by the Branch Council and will be brought forth at the Branch Annual Meeting for approval by the membership
- Branch Council Minutes – Ever wonder when the Branch does any business? We do meet once a month and you will find the minutes of our meetings posted here
- Branch Council Position Descriptions – If you have a few hours that you would be willing to devote to volunteering, please check out the Branch positions to see if there is something that might interest you. You are more than welcome to come and work alongside any one of our Council or committee members.