Meeting Date and Place
- Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2021
- Time: 7:00 p.m. (EDT)
- Location: Join us for our online meeting using ZOOM!
- Topic: How Do I Know What I Don’t Know – Fast Tracking Your Genealogical Education with Thomas MacEntee
You have this sneaking suspicion that you’re “missing something” when it comes to researching an ancestor. How do you know what’s “out there” and whether it can help your research? And once you identify it, how can you quickly get up to speed to get the most out of that resource?
What do you do when you need to “immerse” yourself in the details of new record set? Where do you go for the best information? What about tips and tricks and that info only “experts” seem to have access to? Your genealogy research can improve immensely if you know how to “fast track” your knowledge on a new record set or resource.
Join us as Thomas MacEntee discusses:
- How To Identify a Knowledge Gap in Genealogy
- Best Ways to Quickly Get Up To Speed on a Resource
- Going Forward: Using Constant Curiosity for Genealogy Success
- Resource List
You will receive a confirmation email with the meeting details.
Our meeting is open to everyone and we look forward to welcoming our members and friends.